Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Two of the gifts I received pertain to my conquest in movie watching. One, a dvd titled "American Cinema - 100 Years of Filmmaking," offers over 500 minutes of interviews with filmmakers on American movies throughout history; the other gift is a subscription to Netflix. As a result of the latter present, I decided to change the order in which I watch the movies. I'm going to start with family movies: musicals, epic, things I watched when I was a kid. Then I'll move into Blockbuster hits and from there, comedies, dramadies, romantic comedies and dramas. After that, I'll transition into dramas, war movies, and westerns. I'll end the year with crime, sports, and mystery movies. Anyways, I'm still starting with The Birth of a Nation on January 1st, so... yea, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment